Thanksgiving is such a wonderful time of year, where friend and family can gather together for a delicious homemade meal, rehash the past and share stories of what makes us thankful for this year. I have found talking with friend and coworkers that traditions for this holiday run the spectrum. Many do the “anti turkey” holiday, many opt for dining out rather than staying home and many have their holiday catered (this one is definitely my preference) so you can enjoy friends and family rather than worrying about getting the meal done and on time. What I find most interesting is what people drink with their meal, it can be as diverse as their traditions. Some of the classic holiday pairings are: Beaujolais, Gewurztraminer, Rose, Sparklings; but honestly, the wine and beer world is your oyster when it comes to your holiday pairing preferences!
- ▼2015 (37)
- ▼April (9)
- April 24 - A Little Wine and Cheese?
- April 23 - Southern Season announces the launch of new store in Raleigh
- April 21 - Sandra Gutierrez, Empanadas and Southern Season
- April 16 - Spring Wines in Richmond, VA
- April 7 - Coffee Expo 2015
- April 7 - A Busy Spring in the Cheese World
- April 6 - La Pasquetta, a spring celebration
- April 1 - Spring is here - as are new wines!
- April 1 - Set the table for spring
- ►March (8)
- ►February (11)
- ►January (9)
- ▼April (9)
- ►2014 (45)
- ►2013 (70)
- ►2012 (32)