Since opening its doors in 1975, Southern Season has benefited from the skills and commitment of hiring food lovers from all walks of life. To serve our customers to the best of our ability and efficiently run our company, we seek to add only the best talent to our team.
Click here for Open Positions.
Click here for our online Employment Application.
What do you need to know about applying and working with us?
- Candidates interested in open positions must complete an application through our website. Please see the link below. The online application allows for a resume to be attached.
- Candidates are encouraged to apply for the position, or positions, that are of interest. Please note you do not need to submit more than one application if you are interested in multiple openings.
- Candidates must be at least 16 years of age to be considered for employment. Certain positions within the company require that employees be at least 18 years of age – these positions include, but are not limited to, servers in the restaurant and cashiers.
- We have full time, part time, seasonal and temporary positions. Full time positions require 30 plus hours per week.
- Due to the outstanding response we receive from candidates, unfortunately we are only able to contact those who meet the essential functions of the position. Should a candidate’s qualifications and skills meet the job requirements, a manager will contact the candidate to begin the interview process. Candidates will receive a confirmation email once their application and/or resume has been received by the company.
- Applications and resumes received are kept on file for 90 days.
- Full time employees are eligible for our Benefits Package which includes: PTO, holiday pay, medical/prescription/vision/dental/life/STD/LTD, HSA and 401(k) retirement savings plan. Certain benefits may also be extended to spouses, domestic partners and children.
- All employees are eligible for the employee discount program, direct deposit and the employee referral program.
- We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, religion, ethnic background, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, genetic condition, predisposition of diseases, status as a covered veteran, or any other protected characteristic or class as established by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
We thank you for your interest in our company and wish you much success in your search for a successful career.