Wine and Beer Sales Associate: Full-Time and Part-Time Positions Available
- We are looking for enthusiastic, customer friendly people to work in our Wine and Beer Departments. In addition to interacting with customers, selling product and sharing your passion for everything wine and beer, you will be asked to help with running the cash register at the winebar, stocking, shelving, organizing and cleaning the department – as well as help out in other departments during busy hours. The qualified candidate must be able to provide flexible hours with availability during the AM/PM and weekend shifts. Pay will be commensurate with experience.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Previous retail wine and beer or restaurant experience necessary.
- All applicants will be required to have a background check.
Retail Associates: Part-Time, Hourly
Lead Cashier, part time:
- Experience as a lead cashier/supervisor required.
- Available nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Knowledge of POS system a plus.
- Bag, box, wrap, or gift-wrap merchandise, and prepare packages for shipment.
- Reconcile cash registers at the end of the day.
- Prepare deposits.
- Greet customers entering and exiting the store.
- Issue refunds or credits due to customers.
- Resolve customer complaints.