Friday's Uncorked: French Thanksgiving Wines!
Join us Friday, November 3rd for Friday's Uncorked featuring Queen of Wines Chief Tasting Officer Laure Levesque as she will take you on a tour of hidden gems of French wines that will be the perfect pairing for your Thanksgiving table. Featuring the following wines:
- Domaine Lelievre Leucquois, Methode Traditionelle Brut Rosé, Lorraine
- Philippe Raimbault, “Les Godons”, Sancerre Blanc, Loire Valley
- Domaine Sick-Dreyer, Riesling, Alsace
- Domaine Sick-Dreyer, Pinot Blanc, Alsace
- Domaine de Grangeneuve, "Esprit de Grenache", Cotes du Rhone Villages
- Chateau Corbin, Bordeaux Rouge, St. Emilion
About: Laure Levesque
President & Chief Tasting Officer
A French native, Laure has been fortunate enough to grow up in a family strongly connected to wine, with vineyards in several wine regions in France. She created Queen Of Wines to share her passion for discovering and enjoying “hidden gems” with American wine lovers, harnessing the power of her 20+ business career experience and helping smaller producers make their wines available on this side of the ocean.
Friday’s Uncorked is a great way to start the weekend. This event is normally $10 per person, but will be a complimentary event for the holiday season. This is an enriching way to expand your wine knowledge while mingling with friends.
All featured wines are 20% off during this event, that will be held from 5 pm to the last pour.