French Wine Tasting Journey
Join us Thursday, March 8th at 6 pm for a special French Wine Tasting Journey at our Cooking School.
Enjoy fine wines from four regions of France (Roussillon, Southern Burgundy, Southern Rhone and Bordeaux). This classroom event will be an excellent educational experience featuring 10 wines with cheese and charcuterie plates.
Here are our featured wines by region
- Mas Janeil/ Hauts de Janeil Blanc
- Mas Janeil/ Hauts de Janeil Rose
- Mas Janeil/ Hauts de Janeil Rouge
- Mas Janeil "Petit Pas"
- Mas Janeil Côtes du Roussillon
- Vins Auvigue Saint Veran
- Vins Auvigue Pouilly Fuisse
- La Renjardiere Cotes du Rhone
- Chateau du Raux Haut Medoc
- Petite Sirene Bordeaux Blanc et Rouge
- Chloé Hattabe (Mas Janeil/Roussillon) [Hauts de Janeil Blanc,Rose, and Rouge + Mas Janeil "Petit Pas" and Cotes du Roussillon Villages]
- Arnaud Guerpillon (Vins Auvigue Saint Veran/Pouilly Fuisse & La Renjardiere Cotes du Rhone) [3 wines]
- Delphine Cathelineau (Chateau du Raux Haut Medoc & Petite Sirene (owned by Chateau Giscours) Bordeaux Blanc et Rouge) [3 wines]
The French Winery Representatives that will take us on the Journey that are brought here by Zingo Munger from Cape Classics
Cape Classics operates the “old-fashioned” way, with relationships and social responsibility at the forefront of thier business. The wineries They represent embrace sustainable eco and social practices, doing their part to help preserve lands for future generations while improving the human condition now. Our wines are expressive, crafted with passion and perspective, and delivered with the same hallmark levels of service and professionalism since 1992