We thank you for your interest in our company, below please find the open positions we currently have at our locations.
Due to the outstanding response we receive from candidates, we are only able to contact those who meet the essential functions of the position.
Click here for our Employment Application. If you complete the online application you will receive a confirmation email that your application/resume has been received.
Retail Operations, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Bakery – Part-Time, Hourly
- Catering/Deli Associates – Full Time, Hourly – experience desired but not required
- Cheesemonger, Full Time, Hourly
- Coffee/Tea - Full-Time, Hourly - evenings & weekend availability, passion for coffee/tea, great customer service & organizational skills
- Maintenance Assistant – Part Time, Hourly, provides general maintenance
- Tasting Station – Part Time, Hourly
- Housekeeping – Full Time, Hourly – must be able to work weekends/evenings, commercial cleaning experience preferred
- Shipping/Receiving – Part Time, Hourly – must be able to work weekends/evenings
- House & Home -Full & Part Time Hourly- must be able to work weekends/evenings
- House & Home-Full Time Lead associate to assist the dept. manager
- Wine - Part Time, Hourly – must have retail and wine experience, must be able to lift 45 lbs.
Weathervane Restaurant, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Bartenders – Full & Part Time, Hourly
- Expos – Full & Part Time Hourly, experience preferred
- Hosts – Full & Part Time, Hourly
- Servers – Full Time & Part Time,Hourly, experience preferred
- Line Cooks – Full & Part Time, Hourly
- Prep Cooks – Full & Part Time, Hourly
- Pastry Cooks – Full & Part Time, Hourly
Retail Operations, Mt. Pleasant/Charleston, South Carolina
- Bakery - Hourly, Part Time & Full Time
- Barista – Hourly, Full-Time & Part-Time – Experienced preferred
- Coffee/Tea – Hourly, Part-Time
- Customer Service Associate – Hourly, Part Time
- House & Home Associate – Hourly, Part-Time
- Housekeeping Associates- Hourly, Part Time
- Maintenance – Hourly, Full Time - provides general maintenance, commercial knowledge a plus.
- Wine/Beer – Hourly, Part-Time (Potential to develop into Full-Time)
Southerly Restaurant, Mt. Pleasant/Charleston, South Carolina
- Lead Line Cook – Hourly, Full Time
- Line Cooks – Hourly, Full Time
- Prep Cooks – Hourly, Full Time
- Pastry Cooks – Hourly, Full Time
- Hosts – Hourly, Part Time
- Servers – Hourly, Full Time & Part Time
- Expos – Full Time Hourly, experience preferred
Retail Operations, Richmond, Virginia
- Deli – Hourly, Part & Full Time
Southerly Restaurant, Richmond, VA
- Restaurant Manager, Full-Time, Salary
- Sous Chef, Full-Time, Salary
- Line Cooks, Prep Cooks, Dishwashers, Full & Part Time positons available
- Servers, Expos, Bartenders & Bussers, Full & Part Time positions available
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, religion, ethnic background, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, genetic condition, predisposition of diseases, status as a covered veteran, or any other protected characteristic or class as established by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.