2015 Pic and Chapoutier Cotes du Rhone
Out of Stock
Pic and Chapoutier Cotes du Rhone '15
- Product: Pic and Chapoutier Côtes-du-Rhône
- Formats available: 750 ml
- Country: France
- Raw materials: Blending of Grenache and Syrah
- SoilType: The different types of soil are composed of clay and calcareous alluvial deposit terraces, clay
- Region: Rhone
- Duration And Aging Method: The wine is aged in vats. Pumping over allows the wine to be clarified.
- Color: crimson-red.
- Nose: aromas of red fruits (mainly morello cherries) and spices (liquorice, grey pepper).
- Palate: tannins are firm and silky and the wine has a great structure.
- Anne-Sophie’s suggested pairing: game terrine, with red onion pickle.