Friday's Uncorked: Wines of the World
Join us Friday, December 8th at 5 pm to meet Max Kast who will be showcasing Broadbent's portfolio of wines from around the world. The following wines will be featured:
- Mt. Difficulty, Pinot Gris, Bannockburn, New Zealand, 2015
- De Wetshof, ‘Bon Vallon’ Chardonnay, Robertson, South Africa, 2017
- Casa Ferreirinha, ‘Planalto’ White Reserve, Douro Valley, Portugal, 2016
- Bodegas Weinert, Malbec, Mendoza, Argentina 2006
- Musar Rouge, Bekaa Valley, Lebanon, 2009
- Quinta do Crasto, Douro Superior, Douro Valley, Portugal, 2014
Max Kast was the former Wine Director at the prestigious Fearrington Village. He has run wine programs through two different Relais & Chateau properties by now and has many years of experience in the industry. Max is an Advanced Sommelier and is currently testing for his Master Level.
Friday’s Uncorked is a great way to start the weekend. This event is normally $10 per person, but is a complimentary event for the holiday season. This is an enriching way to expand your wine knowledge while mingling with friends.
All featured wines are 20% off during this event, that will be held from 5 pm to the last pour.
- Date: Friday, December 8th
- Time: 5:00 PM