Class: Meet the Farmer: Open Door Farm
- Date: Sunday, June 23rd
- Time: 2:00 PM- 4:00 PM
- Chef: Open Door Farm
- Cost: $65.00
- Sit, watch and taste as a professional chef prepares recipes, gives tips and instructs how you, the at-home chef, can recreate the multi-course menu at home. Attendees receive recipes, tips and techniques from our worldly chefs and get to taste each course in real time accompanied by two wine pairings by our sommelier.
Classes are refundable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. If for any reason, we need to cancel or reschedule a class, you will be notified 24 hours prior to the class, we will contact you and a full refund will be issued. If you require any special assistance, please contact Guest Services at 919-929-7133.
What's Being Served
- Duck Egg Frittata with Spring Veggies and Potatoes
- Garlic Scape Pesto Pizza
- One-Pan Vegetable Roast with Local Sausage
- Quick & Spicy Pickled Carrots and Daikon
- Lemon and Garlic Kale Salad with Local Bacon