Class: Flavors of the Triangle: Provence
Born in the Netherlands, Baptist Knaven spent his formative years studying and working in the south of France and other regions of the Mediterranean focusing on the important relationship between agriculture and food. He has lived in the US since 2003. “The joy of being in Carrboro, with its Farmers’ Market and plentitude of local producers, is the opportunity to showcase the best in local, seasonal products.”
- Date: Tuesday, October 8th
- Time: 6:00 PM- 8:00 PM
- Cost: $65.00
- Sit, watch and taste as a professional chef prepares recipes, gives tips and instructs how you, the at-home chef, can recreate the multi-course menu at home. Attendees receive recipes, tips and techniques from our worldly chefs and get to taste each course in real time accompanied by two wine pairings by our sommelier.
Classes are refundable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. If for any reason, we need to cancel or reschedule a class, you will be notified 24 hours prior to the class, we will contact you and a full refund will be issued. If you require any special assistance, please contact Guest Services at 919-929-7133.
What's Being Served
- Pork Rillettes with Strawberry Preserve
- Bouillabaisse (Provencal Fish Soup with a Variety of White and Shellfish, Vegetables and Potatoes)
- Toast and Rouille
- Profiterole with Vanilla Ice Cream and Chambord Chocolate Sauce