Class: Dinner in Tuscany
Chef Cushman is a culinary educator who has cooked professionally for over forty years, gaining experience in many of the food capitals of the US and throughout the world. Her menus are always fresh, healthy and attainable. Join her on a taste bud trip to Tuscany.
- Date: Wednesday, October 23rd
- Time: 6:00 PM- 8:00 PM
- Chef: Amanda Cushman
- Cost: $65.00
- Sit, watch and taste as a professional chef prepares recipes, gives tips and instructs how you, the at-home chef, can recreate the multi-course menu at home. Attendees receive recipes, tips and techniques from our worldly chefs and get to taste each course in real time accompanied by two wine pairings by our sommelier.
Classes are refundable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. If for any reason, we need to cancel or reschedule a class, you will be notified 24 hours prior to the class, we will contact you and a full refund will be issued. If you require any special assistance, please contact Guest Services at 919-929-7133.
What's Being Served
- Crostini with Homemade Ricotta and Marinated Peppers and Olives
- Ricotta Gnocchi with Porcini Mushroom Sauce
- Tri-Colore Salad with Shaved Parmesan
- Braised Chicken with Artichokes
- Tiramisu with Shaved Chocolate