Class: Flavors of the Triangle: Sassool
Partake in an evening of Lebanese food and culture. While preparing beloved family recipes, Chef Simone will share her knowledge of Mediterranean ingredients used in creating fresh and zesty Lebanese dishes. Each course is inspired by stops that she made during her Sassool Roots, Lebanon Tour earlier this summer.
- Date: Thursday, October 24th
- Time: 6:00 PM- 8:00 PM
- Cost: $65.00
- Sit, watch and taste as a professional chef prepares recipes, gives tips and instructs how you, the at-home chef, can recreate the multi-course menu at home. Attendees receive recipes, tips and techniques from our worldly chefs and get to taste each course in real time accompanied by two wine pairings by our sommelier.
Classes are refundable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. If for any reason, we need to cancel or reschedule a class, you will be notified 24 hours prior to the class, we will contact you and a full refund will be issued. If you require any special assistance, please contact Guest Services at 919-929-7133.
What's Being Served
- Fried Cauliflower with Garlic Tahini Dip (from Zgharta)
- Hummus with Warm Roasted Nuts, served with Pita (from Saida)
- Authentic Fattoush Salad (From Deir El Amar)
- Samkeh Harra Traditional Spicy Fish (from Tripoli)
- Biscuit au Chocolat aka "Lazy Cake" (from Beirut)