Class: A Celebration of Apples
North America produces around ten billion pounds of apples a year. We’d say that’s something to celebrate! In this menu Chef Adornetto, a seasoned culinary instructor, freelance food writer and professional Chef does just that.
- Date: Saturday, November 2nd
- Time: 5:00 PM- 7:00 PM
- Chef: Brian Adornetto
- Cost: $65.00
- Sit, watch and taste as a professional chef prepares recipes, gives tips and instructs how you, the at-home chef, can recreate the multi-course menu at home. Attendees receive recipes, tips and techniques from our worldly chefs and get to taste each course in real time accompanied by two wine pairings by our sommelier.
Classes are refundable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. If for any reason, we need to cancel or reschedule a class, you will be notified 24 hours prior to the class, we will contact you and a full refund will be issued. If you require any special assistance, please contact Guest Services at 919-929-7133.
What's Being Served
- Pork and Apples in a Calvados Cream Sauce
- Sweet Potato-Apple Hash with Country Ham
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Apples and Bacon
- Granny Smith Apple and Sour Cream Pie