Class: Flavors of the Triangle: Alley 26
- Date: Monday, November 4th
- Time: 6:00 PM- 8:00 PM
- Cost: $65.00
- Sit, watch and taste as a professional chef prepares recipes, gives tips and instructs how you, the at-home chef, can recreate the multi-course menu at home. Attendees receive recipes, tips and techniques from our worldly chefs and get to taste each course in real time accompanied by two wine pairings by our sommelier.
Classes are refundable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. If for any reason, we need to cancel or reschedule a class, you will be notified 24 hours prior to the class, we will contact you and a full refund will be issued. If you require any special assistance, please contact Guest Services at 919-929-7133.
What's Being Served
- PX, I Love You (Pedro Ximenez Sherry, Lemon)
- Seared Yellowfin Tuna with Brussel Sprouts, Fennel, Bacon Lardons, Sesame and a Sherry Vinaigrette
- Scarlett (Cranberry-Infused Scotch, Byrrh, Bitters)
- Cocoa and Coffee Crusted Beef Tenderloin, Celery Root Puree, Sweet Potato Confit, Cremini Mushrooms and Cranberry-Red Wine Reduction
- Felíz Café (Coffee, Coffee Liqueur, Flor de Caña 7 Year Rum, Lime Cream)
- Cinnamon Apple Crostata, Salted Butter Caramel Ice Cream with Chocolate Ganache