Wine Event: Burgundy for Thanksgiving
Burgundy is one of the most famous wine producing regions in the world which has made famous the varietals of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. Join Sommelier Steve Pignatiello for a tasting of these varietals and their diverse expressions from vineyards across Burgundy. Called the “Burgundy Ambassador” in France, Steve has founded P.Comms Int’l and has lived on and off in Burgundy since 1979. Steve was inducted into the prestigious Confrérie des Chevaliers du Tastevin founded at the historic Château of Clos de Vougeot in the Côte d'Or region of Burgundy. This is a special opportunity for you to meet Steve, while enjoying a seasonal tapas plate paired with exceptional Burgundy wines. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get hooked on great Burgundy!
- Date: Friday, November 8th
- Time: 6:00 PM- 8:00 PM
- Cost: $40.00
Classes are refundable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. If for any reason, we need to cancel or reschedule a class, you will be notified 24 hours prior to the class, we will contact you and a full refund will be issued. If you require any special assistance, please contact Guest Services at 919-929-7133.
What's Being Served
- Alain Patriarche, Bourgogne Blanc “la Monatine” 2016
- Alain Patriarche, Meursault “Grands Charrons” 2016
- Marcel Servin, Chablis, “Blanchot” Grand Cru 2015
- Rene Leclerc, Bourgogne Rouge 2016
- Dujardin, Monthelie “Champs Fuillot” 1er Cru 2015
- Bouzereau-Gruere, Corton “Les Bressandes” Grand Cru 2015