Class: Italian Wine Dinner
Join Chef Ellen Clevenger-Firley and Southern Season's Wine Director and Sommelier, Chetan Reddy, for a mostly make-ahead menu with the perfect wine pairing, sure to impress your friends and family at your next party.
- Date: Friday, November 22nd
- Time: 6:00 PM- 8:00 PM
- Chef: Ellen Clevenger-Firley
- Cost: $70.00
- Sit, watch and taste as a professional chef prepares recipes, gives tips and instructs how you, the at-home chef, can recreate the multi-course menu at home. Attendees receive recipes, tips and techniques from our worldly chefs and get to taste each course in real time accompanied by two wine pairings by our sommelier.
Classes are refundable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. If for any reason, we need to cancel or reschedule a class, you will be notified 24 hours prior to the class, we will contact you and a full refund will be issued. If you require any special assistance, please contact Guest Services at 919-929-7133.
What's Being Served
- Antipasto Platter with Arancini
- Arugula Salad with Prosciutto and Oyster Mushrooms
- Easy Porchetta, Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
- Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Breadcrumbs