Class: Teens in the Kitchen: One Pot Meals
- Date: Friday, January 3rd
- Time: 11:00 AM- 1:00 PM
- Cost: $45.00
- We lead kids on exciting cooking adventures where budding chefs ages 8-12 learn recipes and skills to create tasty dishes. Cooking is fun, and real food is really good! For Teens We lead teens in the fundamentals of cooking techniques and basic knife skills, with tasty, real food recipes, giving them confidence to be in the kitchen. Our teens classes are designed for individuals 13-17 years old.
Classes are refundable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. If for any reason, we need to cancel or reschedule a class, you will be notified 24 hours prior to the class, we will contact you and a full refund will be issued. If you require any special assistance, please contact Guest Services at 919-929-7133.
What's Being Served
- Huevos Rancheros Breakfast Skillet
- Garlic Steak Cubes with Chimichurri Sauce
- Sheet Pan Roasted Winter Vegetables with Garlic Aioli Dipping Sauce
- Creamy Tomato Basil Pasta with Grilled Chicken