Class: Classic Oktoberfest
Can’t make it to Munich this year? Come celebrate the 186th Oktoberfest with Chef Adornetto, a seasoned culinary instructor, freelance food writer and professional Chef. His lifelong culinary experience shines in this fun and festive menu you can recreate at home.
- Date: Tuesday, October 1st
- Time: 6:00 PM- 8:00 PM
- Chef: Brian Adornetto
- Cost: $65.00
- Sit, watch and taste as a professional chef prepares recipes, gives tips and instructs how you, the at-home chef, can recreate the multi-course menu at home. Attendees receive recipes, tips and techniques from our worldly chefs and get to taste each course in real time accompanied by two wine pairings by our sommelier.
Classes are refundable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. If for any reason, we need to cancel or reschedule a class, you will be notified 24 hours prior to the class, we will contact you and a full refund will be issued. If you require any special assistance, please contact Guest Services at 919-929-7133.
What's Being Served
- Beer Poached Shrimp
- Cucumber Salad
- Jagerschnitzel (Breaded Veal Cutlets with Mushroom-Bacon Cream Sauce)
- Swabian Spaetzle (Egg noodles and cheese)
- Crullers (German style Doughnuts)