Class: Special Eats: "Italian Dinner"
Nutritious and delicious cooking to avoid common allergens doesn’t have to be difficult. Learn how to make a gluten and dairy free Italian Feast that is sure to be a showstopper. Chef Vess will show you how homemade pasta and ricotta can take lasagna to the next level. Even your Grandma won't know the difference.
Specializing in allergen free cooking isn’t new to Chef Vess. She has contributed to numerous gluten-free publications and cookbooks, published her own “Special Eats” Cookbook, taught cooking at AutismOne and Defeat Autism Now conferences since 2003, and served on the University of Chicago Celiac Disease Center board. She currently teaches classes at FirstHealth Hospital and Duke Cancer Center.
- Date: Monday, October 7th
- Time: 6:00 PM- 8:00 PM
- Cost: $65.00
- Sit, watch and taste as a professional chef prepares recipes, gives tips and instructs how you, the at-home chef, can recreate the multi-course menu at home. Attendees receive recipes, tips and techniques from our worldly chefs and get to taste each course in real time accompanied by two wine pairings by our sommelier.
Classes are refundable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. If for any reason, we need to cancel or reschedule a class, you will be notified 24 hours prior to the class, we will contact you and a full refund will be issued. If you require any special assistance, please contact Guest Services at 919-929-7133.
What's Being Served
- Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Bruschetta
- Radicchio and Arugula Salad with Vanilla Vinaigrette
- Lasagna Bolognese
- Anginetti Italian Lemon Cookies and Macadamia Stuffed Dates
GF, DF, SF