Flavors of the Triangle: Il Palio "Gluten-Free Italian"
- Date: Tuesday, September 10th
- Time: 6 PM- 8 PM
- Chef: Adam Rose
- Cost: $65.00
- Sit, watch and taste as a professional chef prepares recipes, gives tips and instructs how you, the at-home chef, can recreate the multi-course menu at home. Attendees receive recipes, tips and techniques from our worldly chefs and get to taste each course in real time accompanied by two wine pairings by our sommelier.
Classes are refundable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. If for any reason, we need to cancel or reschedule a class, you will be notified 24 hours prior to the class, we will contact you and a full refund will be issued. If you require any special assistance, please contact Guest Services at 919-929-7133.
What's Being Served
- Spaghetti Squash Primavera (Roasted, Grilled, Pickled, and Poached Vegetables, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Grana Padano cheese)
- Penne alla Amatriciana (Tomato Braised Guancali, Red Onions, White Wine, Red Chili Flake)
- Duck Paradelle (Handmade Paradelle, Maple Leaf Farm Duck Ragu, Red Wine, Dark Sofrito, Fried Rosemary)
- Chocolate Torta with Creme Fraiche, and Amarena Cherries