Fridays Uncorked: Wines of New Chile
Join us Friday, May 17th at 5 pm as we welcome Christanna Honer who will be on hand showcasing wines of new Chile
Friday’s Uncorked is a great way to start the weekend. This event complimentary. This is an enriching way to expand your wine knowledge while mingling with friends.
All featured wines are 20% off during this event, that will be held from 5 pm to the last pour.
- Date: Friday, May 17th
- Time: 5:00 PM- Last Pour
What's Being Served
- Laberinto, Sauvignon Blanc, Maule Valley
- Aupa Pipeno, Carignan/Pais blend, Maule Valley
- Prisma, Pinot Noir, Casablanca Valley
- Rogue Vine Grand, Cinsault, Itata Valley
- Clos des Fous, ‘Grillos Cantores’, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cachapoal Valley