Meet the Farmer: Left Bank Butchery and Cane Creek Farm
Left Bank Butchery located in Saxapahaw, NC is a business built on foundations of supporting local agriculture, providing healthy food for our community, educating and engaging our customers in the many aspects of sustainable farming and whole animal butchery, and doing all of it with a smile. Owner and butcher Ross and farmer Eliza break down the 4 ways to prepare meat focusing on cuts from the farm.
- Date: Tuesday, September 17th
- Time: 6 PM- 8 PM
- Chef: Ross Flynn & Eliza Maclean
- Cost: $65.00
Sit, watch and taste as a professional chef prepares recipes, gives tips and instructs how you, the at-home chef, can recreate the multi-course menu at home. Attendees receive recipes, tips and techniques from our worldly chefs and get to taste each course in real time accompanied by two wine pairings by our sommelier.
What's Being Served
- Crostini with thinly sliced (Pork) Sirloin Bacon with homemade Ricotta, Honey, Peaches, and Basil
- Coppa Roast with Charred/Roasted Fennel and Carrots
- Pan Fried Bavette with Demi Glace Pan Sauce
- Southern Italian Pork Shoulder Ragu
Save 10% on products at Southern Season the day of your class!