Messermeister Chef 8" Black Knife
In stock -
Only 1 available
Messermeister Chef 8" Black
- The chef’s knife is the workhorse in every kitchen. You will gravitate to this knife and will find yourself using it for 90% of all your cutting tasks. The Messermeister Four Seasons 8” Chef’s Knife has a commercial grade oversized, molded & hygienic handle. The stamped blade has been ground down to a thin profile to create a razor sharp edge. You can chop, slice, dice and mince your way through extended cutting tasks without fatigue.
- The Messermeister Four Seasons knife collection stands up to the daily challenges and high volume of commercial kitchens. They are die-cut from a single billet of fine German stainless stamping steel alloy and outfitted with colorful, over-sized, molded hygienic handles. These knives are constructed to resist oxidation to repeated exposure to moisture, easily sharpen on a honing steel and offer an extensive selection of blades for specific food service tasks. Assembled in Santa Catarina, Portugal by competent craftsmen.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to resharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece stamped, which produces a strong blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 56-57.
- The over-sized, hygienic, molded, seamless polypropylene handles provide comfort for the extreme demands of a commercial kitchen.
- Handcrafted in Santa Catarina, Portugal.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.