Neomega Pure Avocado Oil 17 oz
The avocado fruit is one of the most nourishing foods in the world! It is loaded with good fats (70% monounsaturated fat, the heart healthy fat), vitamins and anti oxidants. Avocados have 60 percent more potassium than bananas. They are also rich in B vitamins, vitamin E, vitamin K and folate. The oil is extracted from the avocado fruit through cold pressing. With a smoke point of 550 Fahrenheit it is the safest oil to heat and cook with. It contains more vitamin E than olive oil and beta-sitosterol, two powerful antioxidants. Add to that the neutral clean taste and you got yourself a nutritional powerhouse.
Avocado oil is a highly versatile culinary oil. Because of its light neutral taste, fatty acid profile and high heat, it is suitable for many culinary applications like salads, sauteing, marinades, stir fry, drizzle on dishes, mayonnaise, paleo recipes, baking or stir fry.
- Helps maintain optimal cholesterol: because it is high in monounsaturated fat, avocado oil helps reduce bad cholesterol and improve good cholesterol.
- Improves blood pressure: avocado oil has been shown clinically to reduce high blood pressure by affecting the composition of fatty acids in the kidneys and heart.
- Helps in the absorption of nutrients: avocado oil is a highly nourishing food because it plays a key role in the absorption of fat soluble vitamins and minerals in the body. Research suggests that good fats are essential for our bodies optimal functioning.
- Improves digestion: good fats help the digestive system function better
- Protects the health of your skin: because avocado oil is high in vitamin E and other key nutrients, it helps protect the skin and provides hydration for dry cracked skin.