Spring into Loire Valley
Join Debra Lewis, a wine industry veteran who has worked for Vintage ‘59 for the past 10 years as a national sales representative, as she takes you on a journey through Loire Valley with a tasting of seven different wines. Vintage ’59, formed in 2003, represents the iconic 1959 vintage in France. The heart and soul of the company, is firmly focused on artisanal domaines making excellent regional wine—classic vin de terroir!
“As importers, we look for wines with depth of fruit, length and elegance, rather than for obtrusive oak, over-extraction, or excessive alcohol… The company focuses on the rich relationships that spring from the community of growers, instead of just the commercial imperative…The rule is simple: you work with people who make you proud and whose wine you drink at home.”
- Date: Friday, May 3rd
- Time: 6:00 PM- 8:00 PM
- Chef: Debra Lewis
- Cost: $35.00
Classes are refundable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. If for any reason, we need to cancel or reschedule a class, you will be notified 24 hours prior to the class, we will contact you and a full refund will be issued. If you require any special assistance, please contact Guest Services at 919-929-7133.
What's Being Served
- Charles Bove, Methode Tradition Brut, Vouvray
- Claude Branger, ‘Terroir les Gras Moutons’, Melon de Bourgogne, Muscadet Sèvre et Maine
- Le Rocher Des Violettes, ‘Touche Mitaine’, Chenin Blanc, Montlouis-Sur-Loire
- Matthias & Emile Roblin, Sauvignon Blanc, Sancerre
- Charles Bove, Chenin Blanc, Vouvray
- Henry Natter, Pinot Noir, Sancerre
- Domaine de la Chevalerie, Cabernet Franc, Bourgeuil