- Date: Thursday, August 15th
- Time: 5:30 PM- 7:30 PM
- Chef: Brian Adornetto
- Cost: $65.00
- Intimate class of 18 or under where you work alongside other students in a hands-on environment. Each 2-hour class (unless otherwise stated) is structured to give personal attention and guide each participant through each stage of the recipe preparation, focusing on fundamental skills and techniques. Class will wrap up with a sit-down tasting meal of all the lovely dishes you’ve prepared, paired with one glass of wine chosen by our sommelier (unless otherwise stated).
Classes are refundable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. If for any reason, we need to cancel or reschedule a class, you will be notified 24 hours prior to the class, we will contact you and a full refund will be issued. If you require any special assistance, please contact Guest Services at 919-929-7133.
What's Being Served
- Grilled Eggplant Parmigiana
- Grilled Chicken Saltimbocca
- Grilled Asparagus with Sun-dried Tomato Aioli
- Sgroppino (Lemon Prosecco Slush)