Thirsty Thursday with Gizmo Brew Works of Raleigh, NC
This week's Thirsty Thursday features a selection of brews from Gizmo Brew Works of Raleigh, North Carolina. Come out to meet them as they will some of their famous local beers:
- The Assist IPA: In honor of Dean Smith, the Assist is a delicious local IPA.
- Deeb Blue Saison: a delicious blueberry saison.
- GizmoGose Wild: a strawberry gose.
- Inventors Series: Enigma Weizenbeck
- Beekeeper Honey Wheat Ale
As part of Thirsty Thursday all featured brews are 20% off. Join us starting at 5 pm this Thursday, April 13.
About the Brewery:
Forged from the ashes of a fallen brewery brother, Gizmo Brew Works launched into the public sphere in April of 2013. Gizmo represents the thinkers, tinkerers, and inventors who make up RTP and the Umstead Industrial Park which we call home.
At its inception, Gizmo Brew Works inherited a 2 barrel brewhouse, making it one of the smallest production breweries in North Carolina. Strong and feisty for its size, Gizmo surged forth into the competitive beer market.
- Date: Thursday, April 13th
- Time: 5:00 PM